history

History of Global Programs in the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences

Iowa State University formally began its international development and outreach activities in 1945 with the founding of the Iowa State College Tropical Research Center in Guatemala. In 1961, an office responsible for overseeing international activities was opened, but it was not until July of 1973 that the Global Programs office was officially established in the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences.

Subscribe to RSS - history